Kayano Asics are not only comfortable but they provide runners with the foundation needed for a great performance. The shoes have become popular amongst runners because of their special cushioning, strong support, amazing fit and light weight feel. Are they the right shoe for you? If you are thinking about buying a pair of Kayano Asics, here are a few things to keep in mind while shopping.
1. Kayano Asics offer many features that will keep your feet comfortable, even during the most difficult run. The Bimorphic Fit Upper helps to reduce irritation and buckling. The Heel Clutching System makes the shoe fit your foot better and provides extra support as needed. The SoftTop DuoMax offers increased gait efficiency, while the ComforDry Sockliner keeps your foot cool, dry and odor free.
2. The shoes even offer features specific to each gender. For example, the women's Kayano offers an additional three millimeters of height for achilles tension, while the Gender Specific Space Truss tic System recognizes and works with cyclical changes in the foot. Memory foam in the shoe help create a fit that is unique to the person wearing it. The shoes even fit multiple arch types, ranging from the most flat-footed runners to those with a medium arch.
3. Asics has been making this particular shoe for over 18 years, and they just keep getting better. This means they have had time to get it right, and that is exactly what they have done. So much engineering has gone into making this one of the most comfortable, protective shoes for runners on the market, and multiple reviews from customers and the media prove that to be true.
4. The shoes receive great reviews from Runner's World and scored big on the popular Runner's World Wear Test. They received high marks for stability, comfort, flexibility, cushion, ride and overall satisfaction.
5. These shoes are very durable, no matter where or how much you run. If you are a beginner who only runs a few miles a week or if you are practicing for your tenth marathon, the shoes are made with Asics High Abrasion Rubber and Solyte Midsole Material, which makes them extremely durable and able to withstand almost any terrain. Kayanos are great for those who run indoors or on treadmills; people who run on streets and tracks; and even runners who like to hit the most difficult nature trails or other natural terrain.